Welcome to eRG Nepal
Environmental Resources Group Pvt. Ltd. (eRG Nepal) is an Environmental Service Provider Company established by a team of multidisciplinary environmental professionals in December 2004 in Kathmandu, Nepal with an aim to provide professional services in the field of environmental studies, management and monitoring of development projects.
eRG Nepal is familiar with the legal requirements and procedure for environmental studies and its approval as per Environmental Protection Act 1997 and Environmental Protection Regulation 1997 of Nepal as well as with the policies and guidelines of international donors regarding environmental and social aspects of development projects.
Scope of Services
- Terms of Reference (TOR) and Initial Environmental Examination (IEE), Scoping Document/ Terms of Reference and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Social Impact Assessment (SIA), Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA), Acquisition Compensation and Relocation Plan (ACRP), Resettlement and Rehabilitation Plan (RRP) and Vulnerable Community Development Plan (VCDP);
- Environmental monitoring, mitigation management and environmental auditing of hydropower projects;
- Publication of Journal and magazine for networking among the hydropower experts and environmental professionals;
- Commercial representation of international companies for technology transfer and local agencies’ services;
- Publication and dissemination of materials related with water, energy and environment;
- Sharing knowledge and experiences through organizing workshop/ seminar.
Major thrust areas include the preparation of:
- Environmental Management Plan (EMP);
- Acquisition, Compensation and Relocation Plan (ACRP) ;
- Resettlement and Rehabilitation Plan (RRP);
- Environment Protection Plan (EPP);
- Solid Waste Management Plan;
- Occupational Health and Safety Plan;
- Muck Disposal and Management Plan;
- Compensatory Aforestation Plan;
- Restoration and Revegetation Plan;
- Fishery Monitoring and Mitigation Plan;
- Vulnerable Community Development Plan (VCDP)
- Review of Environmental Reports.